Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week in Review 1/22- 1/28

All in all, a pretty good and intense week!  I managed to get one of the cold bugs going around, but still trained; just decreased the intensity to make up for feeling lousy.

Sunday- Day off
Monday- Five mile run in morning; Swam for an hour in the evening.  Still stuck on 100m's until the coach feels my form can last longer. 
Tuesday- P90X Yoga (ouch, at an hour and a half long!); 30 min. ride on trainer
Wednesday- Five mile run in the morning; Swam for an hour in the evening.  I kept with 100m's, but made my own little fun with them.  I would do one 100m "jogging", then the next 100m picking up every 25m.  It was fun and added a little variety.
Thursday- 60 minutes on the trainer.
Friday- 7 mile run; was supposed to be 9.3.  At about 5.5 miles is when I experienced the calf issue described in the previous post.  It's still sore, but doing better.
Saturday- 34 mile ride with Pat to the Millerton store.  He got new tires, but a few miles from being done he still got a flat!  Poor Pat!  He'll be a pro at tire changing.  Me, I'm just hoping I can remember how! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment