Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week in Review 1/29 - 2/4

If good intentions could run a mile, I'd have finished a couple marathons by now.

Sunday- Day off
Monday- Track workout; 5 x 800m, plus warm-up and cool-down.
 Evening: Swim; 100m x ???  I lost track after 15.  It was super fun, though!  I'm feeling better about my stroke and form, as though I might be getting the hang of it.
Tuesday- Unwittingly a day off.
Wednesday- Run: 2 mile warm-up, 3 miles @ 7:15 pace, 1 mile cool-down.
Skipped swim that night; the curse of women encroached that afternoon.
Thursday- The curse continued, and it wasn't a good day.
Friday- Run: 10 miles at 7:48 pace average (the last mile was a 7:23!).  It felt so good!  I was glad when it was over, but it gave me a glow for the rest of the day.  Perhaps it was because I had so much "rest". Ha!
Saturday- An "active" day off.  I knew I would be with the Tri TNT team in the morning and we wouldn't go far.  We went a total of 8 miles, getting the participants comfortable with gear shifting, riding up hills, riding down hills.  That afternoon my family went to a birthday party at the trampoline arena.  Soooo fun!  An hour of jumping around; we were all a little sore the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment