Monday, July 23, 2012

Week in Review 7/16-7/22

I almost didn't even do this week's review.  I didn't write down what I did along the way, and it's, well, a bit boring!  I am slightly tapering for Barb's, but trying not to too much. 

Monday- Swim practice; The arms felt super tired afterwards, so I knew it was a good one.  I fit in two sets of the workout and still had time to cool down.  (2200m)

Tuesday- Run: 2 miles warm up, 3 miles at 7:30/average mile pace, 1 mile cool down.

Wednesday- Short, fast ride; 24 miles.

Thursday-
Run: Track workout: 5 x 1000m, 400m rest in between
Swim: Open lake swim with the Matts; a great mile of swimming!

Friday- Rest day, but rode my bike with the kids to run an errand.

Saturday-
Ride on Auberry Road to 168 and back to Pat's house (42 miles); then a quick 3 mile run.  Felt tired until the run, and then I felt better.  Hopefully the run will be the saving leg at Barb's, too!

Sunday-
Easy 8 mile run, felt great!

Totals:
Swim- 2.25 miles
Bike- 67 miles
Run- 23.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment