Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My brother, My Sponsor

I have been blessed with an amazing brother.  Not just because he buys me stuff, either, which is very cool.  But because he sees the best in me, believes I can do immeasurably more than I probably can, and motivates me to keep living a full, active life.

He recently bought me a new Xterra wetsuit.  He found a promotion code online and got it 60% cheaper than their listed price!  This is me trying it out for the first time on my recent visit to my parent's:
At One-Mile Recreation area in the beautiful Bidwell Park.  I only had to swim 10 laps to get 3/4 of a mile!

He also sent me this package, that I received a couple of days ago:


He heard that I take fruit snacks with me on my rides, so thought I could use a restocking!
Yes, I have been greatly blessed indeed!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Brother Rocks!!! ha ha ha. I'm counting down the days till Mesa. I'm getting shirts made up for you too, well all the supporters. The front will read:
    Kerry Sue's
    Support Crew
    and the back will have "Ironbird" across the top and something below that, which I'm still figuring out. :-) If you have any ideas let me know. Love You!

    ReplyDelete