Monday, April 16, 2012

My Inspiration(s)

My oldest brother, Dick and I at my graduation from college (1997).  He passed away less than a year later.


My amazing other brother, Jason and I enjoying the sights & sounds at the IMAZ 2011 finish line like the dorks we are. 
He is quite arguably my #1 fan!

With both of my brothers, around 1995.  I have been blessed with two of the best ever!

Our wedding day, 1997.  The Brown family is established!
 
My crew!  aka "The Brown Nation"

My fabulous parents! 
 You don't have to know me long or well to know that I really, really love my family.  My parents, brothers, husband and children have all had a part in making me who I am today.  They hold the strings to my heart!  They are the most important people in the world to me.  I think of each one of them while I am out taking care of the mileage in training.  They help answer the "What am I doing this for?" question...really not a "what" but "who".  They are my inspiration(s)!

2 comments:

  1. Love that pic of you, Ken and the kids. What a beautiful family! I don't know how you do it Superwoman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 8 year old asked me last Saturday: "Mommy, why are you always gone when we don't have school?" :( Yikes! This Saturday I will be riding in the afternoon so I can have family time in the morning. If I'm not fully trained for IMAZ, it will be because I took time for Ken and the kids!

    ReplyDelete